Do you feel worthy of success, love, happiness, pleasure? It seems such a simple thing, feeling worthy, yet the majority of people in life – most especially those who are feminine – feel they don’t deserve it. Or worse than that, they feel they would deserve it, if they just ___________.
What’s your blank? What’s keeping you from feeling completely, totally, and unapologetically worthy of your dreams and goals?
I see so many people filling that blank in with things that seem simple, but in fact are unattainable, ever-moving targets. Lose 10 pounds. Control my emotions more. Get a better job. Wear nicer clothes.
But there’s always 10 more pounds to lose, more emotions that bubble up, the next better job, and the next fashion trend, and so we never really get to a place of emotional stability, of worthiness, of love.
As long as your inner critic is shouting loudly in your ear, you’ll never fill in that blank.
You’ve got this idea in your mind of a joyful, thriving life where you are confident and comfortable in your body, have mind-blowing intimate sex, a job you love waking up for, and enough money to do all the things you’ve always dreamt of doing (Thailand anyone?). But it’s a picture that was painted for you by somebody else, and you don’t have the tools to recreate it.
Imagine your life is a giant canvas with splashes of color splayed out all over it. There is green for your finances, red for your relationships, orange for your body, and blue for your soul. In some places, they blend together beautifully, in others they clash abruptly. How do you take these blotches of color and turn them into the picture in your mind of that thriving, joyful life full of pleasure, abundance, and joy that you’ve always wanted?
You study others who have created beauty in their life. You find a teacher whose style you love. You practice. You learn. You grow.
Every blog, news paper article, and website is telling you to love yourself, to embrace life, to live fully! No bad days! Your body is perfect! You’ve got this! Go-go-go, rah-rah-rah!
Problem is, you’ve got a million cheerleaders and no coach.
My courses are a playbook, a game plan for making that dream image of your life a reality, and I am your coach.
Traditionally, coaching is very expensive and time consuming, and you don’t have time or money to throw away. That’s why I developed my more accessible courses as a way to provide you with all of the benefits of months of personalized coaching without the time and expense on your part.
In Silencing Your Inner Critic, you get 20+ pages of content with accompanying motivational MP3s all sent to your inbox over a two week period.
This course is full of the kinds of questions I’d ask you on a coaching call, but instead of answering them out loud to me, you’re writing down your answers for yourself.
Once you write something down, it’s hard to ignore it.
The motivational MP3s reinforce the concepts in the workbook and help me give a bit of personal flare and emphasis to the parts I want you to pay particular attention to. These MP3s are great to listen to on your way to work, your morning walk, or while you’re doing the dishes – whenever you need a quick inspirational boost.
What happens when you register for Silencing Your Inner Critic:
- You click the “register” button below, enter your information, and pay via PayPal (if you’d like to pay another way, please email Info@LaurenMarieFleming.com).
- I send you a welcome email with some preliminary resources to get your brain juices flowing.
- Over the next two weeks, you get inspiration and motivation sent directly to your inbox. You can work on the course material at your convenience and I am always available to answer any questions you have.
- If you want some extra individual help, you can sign-up for an individual coaching session with me at 20% off my normal single session rate!
Why do I offer my coaching courses for a fraction of the cost my coaching sessions?
You deserve decadence, healing, connection, and growth, regardless of your financial situation. My courses are a way of offering my coaching services at a highly reduced rate so those who may not otherwise be able to afford coaching can get it.
The courses still speak directly to your specific needs, and you get the same high-quality material full of inspirational, motivational, and life-changing content as you do in my individual sessions.
Is this course for you?
This course is for…
- Anyone who has ever looked in the mirror and berated themselves for what they see.
- Anyone who has passed on a job opportunity because they didn’t feel worthy of the position.
- Anyone who has destroyed a relationship because they felt unworthy of love.
- Anyone who has missed an amazing party or event because they didn’t feel like they fit in.
- Anyone who has missed an opportunity to thrive because a voice inside their head said they were not worthy of happiness.
This course is not for…
- People looking for a quick fix. This course makes you work, but trust me (and the hundreds of people who have taken this course so far), it’s well worth the time and energy spent healing and connecting with yourself.
- Superficial people. We delve deep into emotional Truths in this course. If that scares you, then you probably need this course more than you realize. But if you can’t get over that fear, I suggest coming back to take it when you’re more prepared.
It’s time to shut that inner critic up. It’s time to silence it for good. Enroll in Silence Your Inner Critic today.
Want a sneak peek at the course content?
Join my Bawdy Love Podcast mailing list and get my bonus audio lesson Silencing Your Inner Critic During Sex.