Something’s Gotta Give
You read all the articles about how you should love yourself fully, and you really want to believe them, but if you’re being honest with yourself, you just can’t get past that thing that makes you feel unworthy. Maybe it’s your weight. Maybe it’s your depression. Maybe it’s your finances, or lack thereof. Maybe it’s something deeper than that, a sinking sensation that you are just simply unlovable at your core.
You feel stuck in your lackluster life. Something’s gotta change, and deep down you know what it is, but the idea of doing it feels so overwhelming you’re exhausted just thinking about it. You dream of running off to Paris to have a fling with a Dolce and Gabbana model, but what you really need right now is simply a night alone with nothing to do but eat a croissant and watch French Kiss.
But how do you even begin to carve out time for your dreams when your job, your family, your life is so full of obligations?
“Lauren is the woman I call when I want to feel sexier in my body. I get chronic migraines, and that kind of pain is often not conducive to feelings of sexiness. Lauren totally understood what I was going through.
During my coaching session with her, I felt deeply heard and empathized with. I love that she offers sound advice that extends far beyond what you’d find in most body image articles. She understands that self-care is necessary, but not always easy. I totally trust her wisdom and recommend her services wholeheartedly.”
– Kate McCombs, sex and relationships educator, KateMcCombs.com, New York, NY
You deserve an award.
When you were a kid, the path to success was laid out for you and rewards were plentiful. Color within the lines, get a gold star. Study for the test, get a good grade. Work hard, go to the next level. Now your life is full of options, none of which seem to give you any of validation you really need. You work your ass off, only to be asked to give more.
You need a reward system. You need a teacher. You need someone who will help you develop a plan of action, hold you accountable to follow-through, and reward you when you do.
I am that someone.
After I watched my brother die, my life spiraled continually downward until I hit absolute rock bottom and was faced with two ways forward: end my life or rebuild it from the ground up. I chose the latter.
I built a thriving, joyful life for myself out of the ashes of grief, heartbreak, self-loathing, and depression, and I want to help you do the same.
It may not feel like it right now, but you have everything you need to thrive. What you don’t have is a guide-map to joy with a positive reward system built-in.
My coaching services are that guide-map and I love showering my clients in rewards.
Your future is full of pleasure.
I am not your therapist. Our time together will not be filled with examining your past and analyzing your nightmares. Instead, we will focus on building the future you want for yourself and making your dreams a reality.
Yes, we will talk about your life experiences because important things can be learned from your past, but we will not dwell on them. Instead, we will use them as a springboard into your future, one that’s full of pleasure, decadence, joy, and fun.
Everything I do is based around these three basic concepts:
- There is no such thing as “a guilty pleasure.” Pleasure and joy are your birth-rite and should come free of guilt.
- No body is shameful. Every body is worthy of love, acceptance and respect. Every person deserves to be truly seen and completely heard.
- No one is “too busy” or “too broke” for self-care. With a little bit of balance and creativity, everyone has the time, money, and energy to add decadence, healing, connection, and fun into their daily routines.
Is your soul longing to hear more?
Good. Let’s do this! Let’s work together to help you thrive.
I offer coaching in three different ways:
You can sign-up for an individual coaching session.
Private coaching sessions allow me to give you the most intimate, individual attention.
Scroll down for more information.
You can enroll in an online coaching course.
My courses are a highly convenient and inexpensive place to start for new clients.
Check out my latest course here.
You can register for an
Join me for a fully immersive, highly decadent experience full of connection, healing, joy, and fun.
Check out my retreat page for upcoming events.
Not quite ready to make a financial commitment to coaching?
Your money is hard earned and I understand if you’re hesitant to spend it on something or someone you don’t yet know. So let’s get to know each other a bit more through my free Bawdy Love Basics course.
Are you ready to feel more comfortable and confident in your body?
Let me pour you a cup of tea.
Let’s sip some tea, eat some chocolate, and work together to help you live a life full of decadence, pleasure, joy and fun.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BOOK A DATE FOR TEA WITH ME:
- You purchase either a single session or a pack of sessions of “Afternoon Tea with Lauren” from my shop.
- I send you a welcome email with questions I’d like you to fill out and send back to me before our session, and a snail mail gift package that includes my specialty crafted Bawdy Breakfast™ and Daily Decadence™ tea blends.
- You use my online scheduler to book our date during a time that is convenient for you. Don’t worry, around these parts “afternoon tea” can be anytime during the day.
- Just before our scheduled time, we both brew up a cup of tea, turn off our cell phones, and retreat to a comfortable place free from distractions.
- During our Skype session, we delve further into the questions you answered, pinpoint your joy, and come up with a list of actionable ways to bring more decadence, luxury, pleasure, connection, healing and fun into your life, starting immediately.
- After our session, I send you the recording plus some added questions, resources, and affirmations for you to take with you.
- If you book a pack of sessions (which I highly recommend to get the most benefit), about a week after our tea date I will send you the set of questions for our next session.
All of my individual coaching sessions are designed and customized with your specific needs, lifestyle, and desires in mind. With each hour of coaching you pay for, you get an hour of my time before the call prepping and sending you preliminary questions, and an hour after following up and sending you bonus resources.
Because I put so much time, energy, and love into each coaching call, I ask my coaching clients to:
- Give me at least 24 hours notice before canceling a call.
- Spend at least an hour preparing for our call, answering the questions given to you and returning them at least 3 hours before our call.
- Spend at least an hour after our call digesting the information and reviewing the follow-up resources.
As an added bonus, each of my coaching clients receives:
- Access to the Bawdy Love members-only Facebook group.
- Exclusive members-only content and first look at new products and programs.
- Members-only discounts on retreats, programs, courses, and swag.
It is your time to shine.
Look at you, you’re glowing with excitement. I’m excited too! Setting in motion major life changes is exciting and I’m honored you’re ready to take this step with me. It’s time for you to choose to thrive. It’s time to invest in yourself. It’s time to shine.
Still have some questions? I’m happy to answer them. Email Info@LaurenMarieFleming.com with “Coaching Question” in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
My afternoon teas with Lauren are the best part of my week. I always leave our sessions with my needs met AND my cup full of warmth, laughter, and genuine delight. She reminds me that there is so much to love and appreciate, even in those moments when I’m struggling. Afternoon teas are my sanctuary.Adrienne Black
Coaching with Lauren gives me the same feeling I get after spending a weekend with my best friend, building one another up with unconditional love. In just half an hour, I can go from feeling worthless to feeling like I can take on the world. She provides me with such a unique perspective on body image, weight, and mental health in such a genuine, caring way.
Lauren provides me with the tools to love my flawed body and to thrive within it. She inspires me to be better to myself at a time in my life when I rarely feel like I deserve it. Lauren is blazing the path towards radical self love and I’m behind her 100%!
Having tea with Lauren is like having a date with someone who is already totally into you. Which in a way, Lauren is. Lauren wants you, me and everyone to succeed, to be the people we want to be, to love ourselves without reserve- right now, right here, no exceptions.
When we met there was not a moment of awkwardness- our conversation was open, free and incredibly beneficial. She found the exact words I needed to hear, encouraging me to go out and take my life by the reins, to see the signs life was sending me, to be joyful and passionate in my own body. Lauren's sunny disposition, her questions and her genuine interest make any conversation with her incredibly invigorating and empowering, and having a hot mug of tea to go along with that makes the experience incomparable.Claire Palzer
Every once in a while you have a conversation where you can feel yourself becoming a stronger and healthier version of who you are. That was exactly what happened during my coaching session with Lauren. She gave me the tools I needed to better handle uncomfortable situations as well as created a feeling of security in myself.James Barnes