Enrollment is closed for Journal Through It and you’re still here! Woohoo!
I understand it can be frustrating feeling like someone’s trying to sell something to you. Which is why 9 months out of the year, I offer quality content, education, information, and support for free without any sales pitch at the end.
3 times a year, for 1 month at a time, I open registration for my more in-depth, intimate, and intensive programs or retreats, and during that time you get a lot of emails from me because a lot is going on.
Yes I am selling the end product, but I’m also giving away loads of high-quality information and resources, including workshops and worksheets. I promote these products not just because I need to pay my bills to keep my work going, but also because I truly believe they’re helpful to people.
It’s not just about money, I want everyone to have access to the valuable information in my programs and courses, so I offer free samples, giveaways, payment plans, and scholarships to make them accessible to as possible.
Because there’s so much going on during promotional times, I often send you a lot of updates, and I know that can be overwhelming for some. For that reason, I always have a way for you to mute the conversation. You can click the link at the bottom of your emails or mute the conversations in the groups for the month I’m promoting a product.
Either way, you’re welcome to the free stuff I put out there all year long. I hope you enjoy it!
Now, on to your thank you gifts!
First, I want to make sure you have all of the free material I gave out during open enrollment for Journal Through It*.
Here are they are:
- Download your Journal Through It Action Plan overview.
- Watch this workshop video on the 6 Most Effective Journaling Techniques, plus when and how to use them.
- Watch the five FB live mini-workshops on journaling.
- Read about how yes, you are in fact a writer. And probably a better one than you think you are.
- Enroll in your free course Finding Your Write Space to help you write more.
*Some of the limited-time workshop replays expired, so they’re not listed here.
Second, I want you to know that I have two scholarship spots available for Journal Through It.
Did you want to join Journal Through It but couldn’t afford it right now? I’ve got your back.
To apply, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know:
- Who are you? (Tell me a bit about who you are, where you are, and what excites you.)
- Why do you need journaling? (What’s going on in your life?)
- How will you follow through with the course? (I want the spots to go to people who will use the material to transform their life.)
Keep it simple, 1-3 sentences each question.
Deadline is June 29 at midnight. I’ll let you know June 30 if you’ve made it in.
Third, I’m going to wait two whole weeks before I send you another email.
I know your inbox is probably full right now, so I’m going to give it a break. When you hear from me again, it will be business as usual, which means I’ll email you about once a week, give or take. I don’t send on a specific schedule, instead, I send only when there’s something very interesting or entertaining to share.
Thanks again for sticking around.
With love and light,
P.S. You’re awesome.