On December 1, 2015, join me in celebrating the release Bawdy Love: 10 Steps to Profoundly Loving Your Body (and my 33rd birthday!).
In the morning, we’ll pop some champagne, turn on dance tunes, and have a virtual brunch dance party. I may even make pancakes. In the afternoon, I’ll give away some exciting party favors, including a spot at my Bawdy Love retreat. And that evening, we’ll eat cake and drink delicious cocktails at the Barnlight in downtown Eugene, Oregon.
Best part is: the whole thing will be streamed live so you can participate from anywhere in the world!
You all helped create Bawdy Love the book, and you continue to make the Bawdy Love movement a powerful force for positive change. We’re not just celebrating me here, we’re celebrating every single person who has ever stood up and declared that they are worthy of love and that no body should be seen as shameful.
Come celebrate your body, and every body.
Join the fun all day long on December 1 (all times Pacific Time, find your timezone here):
- 10am – Champagne brunch and virtual dance party. Join the fun live on Google Hangout.
- 2pm – Party favors! Announcing the winners of the Bawdy Love giveaway in the Bawdy Love Facebook group. Join the group here. Enter here to win over $1500 in prizes. (No purchase necessary!)
- 7pm-10pm – In-person party in Eugene, Oregon at the Barnlight downtown. We’ll have some Periscope live-streaming for those who can’t make it. Follow me there to join the fun.
Thank you all again so very much for your love and support. <3
See you at the party!
Order your copy of Bawdy Love: 10 Steps to Profoundly Loving Your Body by November 30 and get:
- Entered in the Bawdy Love giveaway to win over $1500 in prizes, including a spot at my Bawdy Love retreat! More on the giveaway – including all the ways you can get extra entries – here.
- Free enrollment in my Silencing Your Inner Critic Course, complete with newly recorded guided meditations – a great companion to the book.
- My Bawdy Breakfast and Daily Decadence special blended teas.
- Inspirational postcards to send your friends – only available to people who preorder the book!
- Special edition inspirational quotes from the book, hand-lettered by Liza Mana Burns for you to print out, color in, and post around your house.
These offers are only available if you preorder by November 30, so order today!